- Alimony: There Are More Types Than You Think!
- Change Your Name for the Price of a Divorce?
- Conduct Arising to Egregious Fault Can Create Grounds to Deny Alimony
- Discussion About Alimony Guidelines in New Jersey
- Modification of the Right to Claim Dependency Tax Exemptions
- Obtaining Your Annual Social Security Statement
- Use of a Limited Divorce to Allow for the Continuation of Health Insurance Benefits
- When Can the Court Order Genetic Testing to Prove the Parentage of a Child When There is a Presumed Father
- When does your new spouse’s income come into play when determining your college contribution for your children